Monday, December 29, 2008

Laptops for Uganda

Those who are following this blog please spread the word on the following proposal; If you know or have any laptops 1.2Ghz or more and it is of no longer any use it can be of great use at my Secondary School where I am teaching in Uganda. Please send any used laptops to the following address (Gary Brown 725 Charlie Brown Rd. Central City, Ky 42330), this is my parent address they will clean and restore the laptop and ship any to my address posted on this blog. Upon arrival the laptops will be used for student in the computer lap (St. Marys Senior Secondary School is one of the few schools with a working comp. lab + internet) and by faculty for marking grades. If you wish to contact myself my information is posted on this blog. I greatly appreciate any donations and the school and students will be forever great full.

Thank you again and feel free to contact myself or my parent at anytime. Happy Holidays!

No comments: